Skip to content
- The student is obliged to follow Noor Majan’s site rules and dress code. Dress code is as followed: Men should wear long pants at all times. Sleeveless shirts or transparent fabrics worn without undershirts are not acceptable. Shirts should be long enough to cover the small of your back, even while sitting, preferably longer. Women should wear loose-fitting long pants or skirts at all times. Shirt sleeves should be 3/4 length or long sleeves. Shirts should be long enough to cover the small of your back, even while sitting, or preferably longer.
- The student commits to follow his/her host home’s house rules and mores and to respect local morals.
- As a representative of the Noor Majan community students are also bound to behave in a correct and culturally sensitive manner in the town of Ibri and its surroundings.
- Noor Majan is responsible for informing students comprehensively about cultural particularities and to educate them about rules, customs, and morals during orientation.
- Any ensuing problems or tensions between the student and his/her hosts should be solved with the help of a mediating Noor Majan staff members. Noor Majan’s administration is to be informed immediately in case of misunderstandings, tensions, or problems at the student host homes.
- In case of discord between Noor Majan and its contract partners, be they individual students or institutions, any cases shall be negotiated under Omani Law at the Primary Court in Ibri, Sultanate of Oman.