- The student is obliged to follow Noor Majan’s site rules and dress code. The dress code is as follows: Men should wear long pants at all times. Sleeveless shirts or transparent fabrics worn without undershirts are not acceptable. Shirts should be long enough to cover the small of your back, even while sitting, preferably longer. Women should wear loose-fitting long pants or skirts at all times. Shirt sleeves should be 3/4 length or long sleeves. Shirts should be long enough to cover the small of your back, even while sitting, or preferably longer.
- The student commits to follow their host home’s house rules and mores and to respect local morals.
- As a representative of the Noor Majan community, students are also bound to behave in a correct and culturally sensitive manner in the town of Ibri and its surroundings.
- Noor Majan is responsible for informing students comprehensively about cultural particularities and educating them about rules, customs, and morals during orientation.
- Any ensuing problems or tensions between the student and their hosts should be solved with the help of a mediating Noor Majan staff member. Noor Majan’s administration is to be informed immediately in case of misunderstandings, tensions, or issues at the student host homes.
- In case of discord between Noor Majan and its contract partners, be they individual students or institutions, any cases shall be negotiated under Omani Law at the Primary Court in Ibri, Sultanate of Oman.
Noor Majan is committed to assisting students in obtaining their student visas for the duration of their stay at the institute. However, it is essential to comply with Oman’s immigration authorities’ policies, which require the cancelation of any remaining visa period after the course ends. To facilitate the visa application process, we kindly ask participants to fully cooperate by providing Noor Majan with accurate personal data and the necessary documents (please ensure that passports are valid for at least six months after the course ends).
Please note that there is a visa fee of 30 OMR, which will be the responsibility of the participant.
While Noor Majan endeavors to support every visa application, the final decision rests with the administration of the Royal Oman Police (ROP). Therefore, we cannot guarantee the success of every application. In the unfortunate event of a visa refusal by the ROP, Noor Majan will provide full reimbursement of the course fees, except for a nominal administrative fee of 50 OMR.